*** 1999 BMW Z3 M COUPE ***** UNIQUE STYLING - 5-SPEED MANUAL - LOW MILEAGE ** BMW M cars have a special place in the hearts of die-hard drivers the world over - nicknamed the "clownshoe" due to it's unconventional appearance, packing all the best attributes of it's big brother: the E36 M3.Engine/Drivetrain: - 3201cc DOHC inline six-cylinder petrol (S50)- 236kW / 350Nm
- 0 - 100kph in 5.3 seconds- 5-Speed manual transmission- Rear-wheel drive
- M Sport rear limited-slip differentialExterior: - Estoril blue metallic- Unique body styling- 17 inch M Sport 5-spoke alloys in silver (staggered fitment)
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres- Chrome exterior styling
- Quad exhaust tips polishedInterior/Technology: - Black/blue leather- Electric sport seats w heating- Remote entry
- Leather dashboard
- AM/FM radio w cassette player
- Dual-zone climate control- Xenon headlightsThe M Coupe is the unlikely sibling in the BMW M car range, offering a powerful yet efficient straight six motor, stripped-back infotainment system for everyday usability, but maintaining all the handling, driver engagement and performance theatrics the brand is known for - pair this with a factory-fitted manual transmission and the best part is all up to you!Don't miss out at this sharp price! Trade Ins Welcome! Finance and mechanical warranties available We are an authorised Kiwiplates dealer - talk to us about branded plates for your vehicleBuy with confidence from a registered motor vehicle trader! - Guaranteed Clear Title, New WOF and GST Receipt providedWe specialise in high performance European cars and SUVs. If you're in the market for something in this category but we don't have it listed currently please give us a call.We offer complimentary airport pick-up! - Perfect for out of town buyers! We regularly ship vehicles nationwide - Contact us for a quote!
Live out of town? We can arrange the safe delivery of your vehicle to you. Simply select your nearest delivery point from the list below for some indicative pricing.
Contact us to confirm the exact cost of delivery.
Select traditional parameters like make, model, year and engine size.